Why am I not boring to talk to?

By Kassandra Izabel Cañada

Am I Boring? 21 Ways To Be A More Exciting

Photo: https://liveboldandbloom.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/As_I_Meditate_1_1.png


When we are having a conversation with somebody, we may always have a thought at the back of our heads; are we boring them? Well, for a fact holding a conversation may be a complex thing to begin with when we dig deeper in to it. It may be simple at first when we have our purpose.


Having to maintain a conversation, may vary from one person to another but as for me I do have those thoughts as well however, I often find myself at ease when I know the points of what our conversation is about and what more I can share. I personally, do find dry conversations awkward and irritating so I try my hardest to avoid having that with someone. It is also a great way to make a great impression on someone so I take it seriously, most of the times during a conversation, I ask open-ended questions such questions that does not stop the topic at a given point. I am also open to what the other person has to say and might put into consideration their thoughts. 


Henceforth, anything that the conversation may turn out is affected by both parties conversing. It goes both ways and as for me, I often entertain the other since I always consider what they have to say and try my very best to relate towards their interest and our topic. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Reaction towards the article: How TikTok is influencing minds and changing culture

What do I find interesting when chit-chatting with my friends?