What do I find interesting when chit-chatting with my friends?

By Kassandra Izabel Cañada

Start-up.a Group Of Friends Discussing A New Business Plan Stock Photo,  Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 113132376.

Photo: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.123rf.com%2Fphoto_113132376_start-up-a-group-of-friends-discussing-a-new-business-plan.html&psig=AOvVaw00DWDfNiIhMruIn7rPEYGj&ust=1649914103464000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAoQjRxqFwoTCMiPk5SnkPcCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAO


Having these casual conversation with my friends somewhat brings me at ease and it entertains me in some ways that lures me into talking or engaging more into our topic. When we are chit-chatting with the people whom we’re close to, we may find ourselves invested and focused on what they have to say. 

As for me, I personally am interested when my friends talk about something new or a news that they’ve found out recently that I myself would relate to. I do love it when we share stories too, it makes us feel as if we were right there when it happened; then we’ll have something to laugh about, something to reminisce, something that we can relate to and many more. I am an easy-going person, you can talk and have a conversation with me literally about anything as long as it is decent.


Our topic for a conversation with my friends are actually quite random but we all want the same thing and that is to cultivate our closeness, bond and trust with each other and that as long as we are in the presence of one another, we are always here to listen to every single one of us. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Reaction towards the article: How TikTok is influencing minds and changing culture