How do I dislike a conversation politely?

By Kassandra Izabel Cañada

90 Hate Quotes & Sayings About Hating People for No Reason

Photo: https://everydaypower.com/hate-quotes/



In certain situations, specially during conversations we can never avoid a circumstance that holds us in a position of a conversation that we dislike. It could make us think about having to avoid it politely. 
As a good conversationalist, we have our moral values despite our dislikes, we still make considerations for others’ feelings.

In order to dislike a conversation politely I can easily just dismiss or excuse myself politely, come up with an excuse politely or just directly explain in a polite manner my reason for disliking such conversation. These techniques could avoid further conflict with the other party. In that way I can dissolve the conversation peacefully. Also, I always put in mind that it is not my fault or that I should not feel guilt for disliking a conversation, It is normal and inevitable in all situations. 

I have just been from this situation recently, having to deal such disliked conversation may seem challenging or complex but in reality, all that you have to do is ease into it, be honest about what you have to say. It is a good practice when we are more on the honest and open side of the conversation. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personal Reaction towards the article: How TikTok is influencing minds and changing culture

What do I find interesting when chit-chatting with my friends?